How to Draw Liam Payne
Want to learn how to draw Liam Payne? Use this attitude-packed photo of the One Direction singer as a reference photo to help you.
Follow the instructions below and read the drawing tips on how to draw Liam Payne, and you’ll be able to complete your drawing quickly and accurately.
Tips on How to Draw Liam Payne:
- Click on the grid and gray-scale images below of Liam Payne to enlarge them
- Right click on each image and save them on your computer or tablet
- Print out both images or keep them open on your computer or tablet to view while you’re drawing
- Set up a 5 x 7 grid on your sketch pad. If you don’t know how to, read this: “How to Set Up a Grid in 2 Minutes”
- Then using the grid image below of Liam Payne as a reference, draw the outlines of the shapes and shadows onto the grid on your sketch pad. If you need some guidance, click here to see our demo: “Demo: How to Draw a Portrait Step by Step”
- Once you have completed the outline drawing, begin shading your portrait. If you are a beginner at shading, click here for tips: “How to Shade Your Portrait”
- Well done! By following these instructions, you’re are on your way to completing your drawing of Liam Payne
1) Grid Image: How to Draw Liam Payne
2) Gray-scale Image: How to Draw Liam Payne