How to Draw Harry Styles from One Direction
Here’s a cool close-up photo to help you learn how to draw Harry Styles from One Direction.
Follow the instructions below and read the drawing tips on how to draw Harry Styles and you’ll be able to complete your drawing quickly and accurately.
Tips on How to Draw Harry Styles from One Direction:
- The foundation of your image is the most important part.
- Spend time drawing in the correct size, shape and angle of the Harry’s features right before your rub out your grid with an eraser.
- Notice the angle and placement of his left and right eye. The right eye is above the left.
- Also see how the angle slants upward to the right from his left and right eyes, from his left and right nostrils and from the left to right corners of his mouth.
- Before you begin shading your drawing of Harry Styles, notice the variation in tones. The darkest tones are in his hair and jacket, and the lightest tones are in the shirt and the light areas of his eyes. His skin tone is light grey with darker mid tones around his nose, nostrils and lips.
- Use a soft pencil (2B, 4B) to build up his skin tones.
- Use a harder pencil to define the areas of his nostril, eyes and eyebrows.
- Click on the grid and gray-scale images below of Harry Styles to enlarge them
- Right click on each image and save them on your computer or tablet
- Print out both images or keep them open on your computer or tablet to view while you’re drawing
- Set up a 5 x 7 grid on your sketch pad. If you don’t know how to, read this: “How to Set Up a Grid in 2 Minutes”
- Then using the grid image below of Harry Styles as a reference, draw the outlines of the shapes and shadows onto the grid on your sketch pad. If you need some guidance, click here to see our demo: “Demo: How to Draw a Portrait Step by Step”
- Once you have completed the outline drawing, begin shading your portrait. If you are a beginner at shading, click here for tips: “How to Shade Your Portrait”
- Well done! By following these instructions, you’re are on your way to completing your drawing of Harry Styles
1) Grid Image: How to Draw Harry Styles from One Direction
2) Gray-scale Image: How to Draw Harry Styles from One Direction