How to Draw a Portrait of Taylor Swift
This beautiful photo of Taylor Swift with her penetrating gaze will make a great reference for your portrait.
Follow the instructions below and read the drawing tips on how to draw a portrait of Taylor Swift, and you’ll be able to complete your drawing quickly and accurately.
How to Draw a Portrait of Taylor Swift:
- Click on the grid and gray-scale images below of Taylor Swift to enlarge them
- Right click on each image and save them on your computer or tablet
- Print out both images or keep them open on your computer or tablet to view while you’re drawing
- Set up a 5 x 7 grid on your sketch pad. If you don’t know how to, read this: “How to Set Up a Grid in 2 Minutes”
- Then using the grid image below of Taylor Swift as a reference, draw the outlines of the shapes and shadows onto the grid on your sketch pad. If you need some guidance, click here to see our demo: “Demo: How to Draw a Portrait Step by Step”
- Once you have completed the outline drawing, begin shading your portrait. If you are a beginner at shading, click here for tips: “How to Shade Your Portrait”
- Well done! By following these instructions, you’re are on your way to completing your portrait of Taylor Swift
1) Grid Image: Taylor Swift Portrait
2) Gray-scale Image: Taylor Swift Portrait