Drawing Miley Cyris
Sexy with attitude. Use this photo with her new hair style to help you with drawing Miley Cyris.
Follow the instructions below and read the drawing tips to complete your drawing of Miley Cyris.
Drawing Miley Cyris: How to Guide:
- Click on the grid and gray-scale images below of Miley Cyris to enlarge them
- Right click on each image and save them on your computer or tablet
- Print out both images or keep them open on your computer or tablet to view while you’re drawing
- Set up a 5 x 7 grid on your sketch pad. If you don’t know how to, read this: “How to Set Up a Grid in 2 Minutes”
- Then using the grid image below of Miley Cyris as a reference, draw the outlines of the shapes and shadows onto the grid on your sketch pad. If you need some guidance, click here to see our demo: “Demo: How to Draw a Portrait Step by Step”
- Once you have completed the outline drawing, begin shading your portrait. If you are a beginner at shading, click here for tips: “How to Shade Your Portrait”
- Well done! By following these instructions, you’re are on your way to drawing Miley Cyris
1) Grid Image: Drawing Miley Cyris
2) Gray-scale Image: Drawing Miley Cyris