Drawing Ariana Grande
Looking for an easier way to draw, use this gorgeous grid photo to help you with drawing Ariana Grande.
Follow the instructions below and read the drawing tips to complete your drawing of Ariana Grande.
Drawing Ariana Grande: How to Guide:
- Click on the grid and gray-scale images below of Ariana Grande to enlarge them
- Right click on each image and save them on your computer or tablet
- Print out both images or keep them open on your computer or tablet to view while you’re drawing
- Set up a 5 x 7 grid on your sketch pad. If you don’t know how to, read this: “How to Set Up a Grid in 2 Minutes”
- Then using the grid image below of Ariana Grande as a reference, draw the outlines of the shapes and shadows onto the grid on your sketch pad. If you need some guidance, click here to see our demo: “Demo: How to Draw a Portrait Step by Step”
- Once you have completed the outline drawing, begin shading your portrait. If you are a beginner at shading, click here for tips: “How to Shade Your Portrait”
- Well done! By following these instructions, you’re are on your way to drawing Ariana Grande
1) Grid Image: Drawing Ariana Grande
2) Gray-scale Image: Drawing Ariana Grande